A piece of Prince George history. Built around 1912, this 2-storey log home is believed to have been occupied by the local blacksmith. 1960 addition includes a family room with gas fireplace, bathroom and bedroom/den. 1990 addition includes a south-facing solarium with heated tile floor and a gas-fired stove--plus a basement workshop and laundry/storage room on the main floor. Features 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2960 sq ft of finished floor area (unfinished basement), double carport, 1912 coal-fired heater, high-efficiency furnace and HWT (2009), alarm, professionally designed and lovingly cared for gardens on 3 city lots and an Elmer Gunderson tree carving.